FARfoto8 Real Estate Media is the GTA’s fastest growing premier real estate media company in Southern Ontario.
We are seeking a number of experienced photographers & videographers who are passionate about architectural photography. We welcome applicants who possess the fundamental skills and creativity necessary to shoot outstanding interior & exterior photos/video.
This is a great opportunity for experienced architectural photographers/videographers to earn extra income while having the freedom to work on a flexible schedule.
The Photographer & Videographer will use their own camera and lenses. They will also use their own camera on our DJI Ronin-M to video properties.
Location: The role will service Toronto and the areas surrounding the GTA.
Job Type: Contract
- Compensation is a percentage based on the total amount invoiced per appointment.
- Photograph and video between 1 to 3 residential and commercial real estate properties per day
- Display a high level of creativity in your output resulting in consistently excellent real estate photos and video footage
- Committed to delivering the highest quality of work consistent with our company’s high standards
- Apply bracketing & HDR techniques
- Post processing/editing of Hi-Res still images, and video footage
- Deliver superior customer service
- Independently manage your tasks, responsibilities and schedule
- Deliver edited photographs within a 24-hour turnaround time
- Timely response to management
- Expected to travel within a 70 km radius of downtown Toronto core
MANDATORY SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 2 years experience in real estate photography & videography
- Must know how to use Manual settings for both photos & video
- Extensive experience & sound knowledge with Lightroom CC and Premier Pro CC
- Skilled in HDR and bracketing photography
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Deliver output within specified timeframes is an absolute must
- Professional appearance as well as possess excellent customer service and social interaction skills
- Strict attention to detail
- Possess high level of technical proficiency (ability to manage, compress, zip and share files)
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours and on weekends
- Punctuality is an absolute must for all candidates
- Familiarity with web design using WordPress (HTML, CSS) would be an asset
- Familiarity with current and upcoming social media platforms is an asset (i.e. Instagram, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter)
- Dependable car and valid drivers license (Class G)
- Verified clean criminal record (criminal background check will be conducted)
- You must own a Canon DSLR EOS 5D Mark III or better
- You must own a Canon EF 16-35mm II USM Ultra Wide Angle Lens or better
- A reliable & fast PC or Mac for editing images and rendering video footage
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, including Lightroom CC, Premier Pro CC, After Effects CC, Illustrator CC, and Photoshop CC
- Hi-Speed internet connection for file upload/download
- Smart phone with data package
- Ownership of tripods, Speedlight flash and off-camera flash triggers are an asset
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US
- A flexible schedule, including weekdays and occasional Saturdays.
- FARfoto8 branded attire for your appointments
- All the marketing and support you need as FARfoto8 continues to grow
- Proven performers may be presented with the option of part-time or full-time employment
- Full Portfolio of recent Real Estate Photography & Videography work
- Up-to-date resume
Apply online on Indeed.com: https://goo.gl/sLo9WT
Posting closes on September 18, 2018